- Situated in the heart of “Big Five” (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard) wilderness terrain, within a UNESCO Biosphere
- Five luxurious suites for no more than 10 guests
- Member of the by-invitation-only Chaîne des Rôtisseurs – a hallmark of fine cuisine
- Panoramic surroundings: a waterhole on your doorstep, plus teak decks overlooking Makweti Gorge
- Swimming pool, optional private plunge-pool, spa and art gallery
the purest bushveld
is a secluded sanctuary....
décor embodies the era of
Livingstone and Hemingway...
a gracious culinary event.
Latest Blog Post
Neil responds. We are fortunate to host both species of southern African Hyena on the Welgevonden Game Reserve, and although their numbers are lower than that of other top predators, they feature on the ‘wanted’ list amongst Guests. Both are well adapted to the area, with the Brown Hyena being a species that inhabited theRead More