- Situated in the heart of “Big Five” (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard) wilderness terrain, within a UNESCO Biosphere
- Five luxurious suites for no more than 10 guests
- Member of the by-invitation-only Chaîne des Rôtisseurs – a hallmark of fine cuisine
- Panoramic surroundings: a waterhole on your doorstep, plus teak decks overlooking Makweti Gorge
- Swimming pool, optional private plunge-pool, spa and art gallery
the purest bushveld
is a secluded sanctuary....
décor embodies the era of
Livingstone and Hemingway...
a gracious culinary event.
Latest Blog Post
But you didn’t teach me how to live without you. A cloud may have a silver lining giving warmth and hope to us, but rarely does that silver lining have its very own silver lining, hidden within is symbolism of a better tomorrow. Saturday, the 4th day of August 2018 It’s 8am and we areRead More