- Situated in the heart of “Big Five” (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard) wilderness terrain, within a UNESCO Biosphere
- Five luxurious suites for no more than 10 guests
- Member of the by-invitation-only Chaîne des Rôtisseurs – a hallmark of fine cuisine
- Panoramic surroundings: a waterhole on your doorstep, plus teak decks overlooking Makweti Gorge
- Swimming pool, optional private plunge-pool, spa and art gallery
the purest bushveld
is a secluded sanctuary....
décor embodies the era of
Livingstone and Hemingway...
a gracious culinary event.
Latest Blog Post
Some of Makweti Safari Lodge’s best guides have been the ones who were born into a life surrounded by nature, often coming from farmlands and small communities. One such guide is our ever-smiling, friendly-faced Josphat Chinyanda – affectionately nicknamed “Bushbaby”. Josphat leads our guests on an adventurous Makweti Safari Lodge Game Drive that they willRead More