- Situated in the heart of “Big Five” (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard) wilderness terrain, within a UNESCO Biosphere
- Five luxurious suites for no more than 10 guests
- Member of the by-invitation-only Chaîne des Rôtisseurs – a hallmark of fine cuisine
- Panoramic surroundings: a waterhole on your doorstep, plus teak decks overlooking Makweti Gorge
- Swimming pool, optional private plunge-pool, spa and art gallery
the purest bushveld
is a secluded sanctuary....
décor embodies the era of
Livingstone and Hemingway...
a gracious culinary event.
Latest Blog Post
Early morning, June 2017. We’ve aroused our guests to prepare for the morning game drive, when from down the valley comes a reverberating rumble. Startling all those lounging on the deck of the Indaba, the roaring sound penetrates the aroma of coffee brewing. We look at each other. Lion! It is the Tembe Male, sprawledRead More