- Situated in the heart of “Big Five” (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard) wilderness terrain, within a UNESCO Biosphere
- Five luxurious suites for no more than 10 guests
- Member of the by-invitation-only Chaîne des Rôtisseurs – a hallmark of fine cuisine
- Panoramic surroundings: a waterhole on your doorstep, plus teak decks overlooking Makweti Gorge
- Swimming pool, optional private plunge-pool, spa and art gallery
the purest bushveld
is a secluded sanctuary....
décor embodies the era of
Livingstone and Hemingway...
a gracious culinary event.
Latest Blog Post
On Saturday morning we woke to Zebras alarming in the ridge behind the waterhole. As we left for Game Drive, we found fresh tracks on the road, left behind by the possible cause for the all the alarm. We stopped and investigated and pieced together an interesting sighting, not witnessed by anyone. An Aardvark hadRead More