- Situated in the heart of “Big Five” (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard) wilderness terrain, within a UNESCO Biosphere
- Five luxurious suites for no more than 10 guests
- Member of the by-invitation-only Chaîne des Rôtisseurs – a hallmark of fine cuisine
- Panoramic surroundings: a waterhole on your doorstep, plus teak decks overlooking Makweti Gorge
- Most suites have private plunge pool.
Latest Blog Post
Ingredients : 1 large tomato, pureed ½ medium serrano chili 2 cups fresh watermelon cubes 1 tsp red wine vinegar ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 2 Tbsp red onion, minced ½ cucumber, seeded and finely chopped 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh dill, plus a little whole for garnish ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled SaltRead More