- Situated in the heart of “Big Five” (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard) wilderness terrain, within a UNESCO Biosphere
- Five luxurious suites for no more than 10 guests
- Member of the by-invitation-only Chaîne des Rôtisseurs – a hallmark of fine cuisine
- Panoramic surroundings: a waterhole on your doorstep, plus teak decks overlooking Makweti Gorge
- Swimming pool, optional private plunge-pool, spa and art gallery
the purest bushveld
is a secluded sanctuary....
décor embodies the era of
Livingstone and Hemingway...
a gracious culinary event.
Makweti Safari Lodge is nestled within one of Southern Africa’s largest and most pristine private game reserves…
TripAdvisor Latest Comment
Latest Blog Post
In October 2018, we were in northern Kruger National Park when I was reminded about the trade in traditional medicinal products in South Africa. We were in the farthest northern part of the Kruger National Park driving along the Levubu River. We passed a common cluster fig or sycamore fig tree with a neat rectangularRead More