- Situated in the heart of “Big Five” (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard) wilderness terrain, within a UNESCO Biosphere
- Five luxurious suites for no more than 10 guests
- Member of the by-invitation-only Chaîne des Rôtisseurs – a hallmark of fine cuisine
- Panoramic surroundings: a waterhole on your doorstep, plus teak decks overlooking Makweti Gorge
- Swimming pool, optional private plunge-pool, spa and art gallery
Latest Blog Post
Just Ask Us! We often see Wildebeest and Zebra together, and there are many more Zebra on the Reserve, why?
Josphat Responds. When it comes to wildlife survival is of utmost importance. If animals are ‘together’ it means many senses are put to use to protect themselves. Zebras have got good eyesight whilst wildebeest have a good sense of hearing, coupled with eyesight. Both species are grazers and prefer open plains. Feeding together is beneficialRead More