- Situated in the heart of “Big Five” (elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard) wilderness terrain, within a UNESCO Biosphere
- Five luxurious suites for no more than 10 guests
- Member of the by-invitation-only Chaîne des Rôtisseurs – a hallmark of fine cuisine
- Panoramic surroundings: a waterhole on your doorstep, plus teak decks overlooking Makweti Gorge
- Swimming pool, optional private plunge-pool, spa and art gallery
the purest bushveld
is a secluded sanctuary....
décor embodies the era of
Livingstone and Hemingway...
a gracious culinary event.
Latest Blog Post
Visiting an African wilderness is a deeply personal experience for any traveller. At Makweti, we aim to make every aspect of your stay special – even the food – and with a wonderful repertoire of mouthwatering vegetarian dishes, we help all our guests to celebrate their personal dietary preferences. Personally yours, to try at home,Read More